A commercial mortgage is a loan secured by commercial property, such as an office building, shops, and warehouse. We will conduct with you an initial assessment of your needs to provide you with the right choice of specialised lenders to complete your deal efficiently and smoothly
How to find the best deal?
Because of the complexity we have teamed up with specialist commercial mortgage lenders. Who offer an exceptional service and offers wide range of mortgage products.
What can be offered as security?
Normally lenders take the property you are buying as the only security for the loan, which is typically 70% of the value of the property, and ask for a cash deposit for the balance of the purchase price. If you don’t have the cash you can offer the lender additional security, which is typically other property which you have considerable equity in.
- Usually the maximum LVR is 70% with only commercial security
- Usually the maximum LVR is 80% with only residential security
How much can I borrow?
The kind of commercial property loan and nature of your security will have an influence on the amount that you can borrow.
The maximum available from most lenders:
- 80% of the property value for loans up to $1,000,000.
- 75% of the property value for loans up to $2,000,000.
- 70% of the property value for loans up to $5,000,000.
- Commercial property loans from $5,000,000 to $50,000,000 are on a case by case basis.